I’m in the business of using both sides of my brain, to make your business better.
You get award-winning results, from a creative strategist with extensive CX, digital, data and response experience in NZ, Australia and Asia.
For the last five or six years, I’ve been working at FCB NZ: showing the way, solving wicked problems, and getting results at New Zealand’s Most Effective Agency.
In terms of personal growth, enjoyment, and results for our clients, it was an immensely rewarding place to work – first as Digital CD, then as Digital and Response Strategist on the Integrated Strategy Team – but it’s time for the next adventure.
As the New Statesman outlines at length, that adventure is probably not going to revolve around a standalone TV commercial. Which is partly why I’m looking for a new challenge either client-side, or at a progressive, integrated agency.
I’m looking for a challenging role to which I’ll be bringing a fair bit of skill and experience – including:
- Strategic Expertise – from problem definition through to delivery on inspirational briefs; facilitating workshops, specifying and conducting research, developing territories, confidently presenting to C-Suite level, and getting buy-in from all kinds of people.
- Ideation – leading development of effective ideas, and selling them in. Includes coming up with ideas in the first place, and helping others to do the same; selecting and extending platforms; mapping, prototyping, presenting, selling in; and actual execution from scamps to proofing.
- Experience Design – creating work that works for real people. Includes conducting user interviews, defining CX and UX processes, customer journey mapping, prototyping, testing, evaluating and presenting recommendations.
- Digital and Response – stress-testing communications and experiences to prove efficacy. CRM, eComms and social media strategy, test-and-learn strategy, dynamic content strategy, and creative executions to suit.
- Team Building – leading disparate groups to a single purpose. This means engaging across disciplines to define and nurture a working culture; boosting individual expertise, managing team dynamics, retaining knowledge, and celebrating wins.
- Collaborative Execution – getting the work done well, to specification, with agility. Focusing on outcomes, iterative production, application of Agile ways of working, sprints, and more.
One of the most important things I’ve learnt is that wherever you are, it takes a team with direction and drive to bring big, effective ideas to life at scale. A team that knows where it’s going, and why. That’s where I do my best work. I’m here to help lead colleagues and clients alike to listen, learn, think, and understand the problem – and, ultimately, do what it takes to create change.
So. What are we going to change? Let’s find out: start by downloading my CV, then give me a call on +64-21-2730358.